This year I decided to make a few resolutions. I usually never bother because I don't do what I plan to do. But I figured if I put it out there in public, I'll have more motivation to actually go through with it. So here they are:
- Get fit. I think this is pretty much on everyone's list. Except for the already awesome people. And I'm not talking about wanting to lose a bunch of weight by starving myself and becoming an emaciated little twig you can snap like a chicken bone. No. I'm talking all muscle, baby. Six pack and everything. Then I'll be ready to kick some ass!
- Finish a few books. I want to finish revising The Kingdom's Champion: Book One and start sending it out to agents. I also want to finish the first draft of book two and begin revising it. Lastly, I've started a new YA fantasy stand-alone, which I intend to have done by the 22nd of this month, which is when I return to school.
- Get better at multi-tasking/be more productive. I tend to stare off into space a lot. I have a ton of free time, but I never get anything done.
- Create more interesting blog posts/ gain a bigger audience. I'm still trying to get into this whole blogging thing. I haven't been very successful so far, but then again I haven't really tried all that hard. I'm still learning. Hopefully this year I will be able to make a stronger online presence and really find my blogging voice.
- Get straight A's in school. My boyfriend promised he'd buy me another bookshelf if I did. Heck yeah!
- Become super fluent in Japanese and German. I'm getting better, but this year I really want to improve my speaking, listening, and kanji.
So what are your resolutions?